HOME ABOUT US CUSTOMER COMMENTS ONGOING PROJECTS COMPLETED PROJECTS SERVICES PURCHASING GUIDE OUR AWARDS CONTACT
loading
TR
  • Saklı Kent

    Life changes in Famagusta ...
    What a great opportunity for those who wish to reconcile and combine city life and nature in a harmonious coexistence. Constructed with NorthenLand quality, Saklı Kent (Hidden Town) is very different from what has been done so far! Satisfying the desire for modern life with its location, architecture, quality and facilities and conception, this project is designed for your well-being with its’ unique synthesis of our traditions and future! Contemporary Urban Architecture
    The contemporary lines of design have come to the fore and harmony with nature has never been forgotten. Ease of use and quality of life were not compromised within its design. Conclusion: Both very stylish and user–friendly living spaces! Saklı Kent gives you all you need!
    The unique possibilities here allow you to maintain a quality life without stepping out of the site. Saklı Kent is the first project of its’ kind in Cyprus which offers an amphitheatre, hiking trails and many more features. It’s an easy escape from city life but not from the city and its’ facilities. In Saklı Kent everything has been considered in order to offer the best and it will sure surpass your expectations.
  • Very close to Famagusta, but a lush green space
    The location of Saklı Kent makes it very special. 3 minutes from Famagusta, but away from the noise and chaos of the city. The landscape of Saklı Kent was designed together with the professors of the Department of Architecture of the Eastern Mediterranean University. Considering the longing of the inhabitants of Saklı Kent for greenery and fresh air, we have reserved 88% of our project, which has a total area of 100,753 m2, for landscaping. Only the remaining 12% has been allocated for construction of indoor space. Houses conceived for different needs
    Villa, twin house or apartment options in Saklı Kent have been conceived in a way to meet different needs. There are 4 different types of 96 villas in the residential area and 2 different types of 96 apartments in 13 blocks.
Overview
Details
New Projects
HOME ABOUT US OUR PROJECTS SERVICES PURCHASING GUIDE OUR AWARDS CONTACT